The lowest rates on the Internet are only found on Choicehotels.com. Guaranteed!
Looking for the best Internet rates for your upcoming stay with Choice Hotels®? This is the place. We guarantee the best online rates at any Choice hotel†... and it's easy. Just book your room here. If you find a lower published rate for the same hotel, room type, number of guests and dates at any other qualified online source and we'll give you your first night free plus match the rate for the remainder of your stay.
Terms and Conditions
Choice Hotels International, Inc. ("Choice") guarantees that Choice branded websites (“Choice Websites”) will provide an equivalent or better online bookable rate viewable and available to the public on the Internet compared to a third party website* ("Best Internet Rate Guarantee").
*A “third party website” is as a website that is not owned by Choice that (i) sells Choice’s inventory of rooms directly to consumers, (ii) provides a confirmation of a completed reservation at the time of completion of such reservation, and (iii) that does not require membership or login. Search engines, such as Google and Kayak, are not third party websites.
The Best Internet Rate Guarantee applies to reservations made at Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Clarion, Cambria Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection†, Sleep Inn, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn brand hotels worldwide.
†The Best Internet Rate Guarantee does not apply to reservations made at Ascend Hotel Collection properties in Las Vegas, NV that include a casino.
Choice will award the first night free and honor the lower publicly available rate on a third party website ("Competing Rate") on subsequent nights based on the following eligibility guidelines:
Claim Submission: You can submit a claim if:
You have a confirmed reservation at a Choice hotel made on a Choice Website ("Booking");
The difference between the Booking rate and the Competing Rate is equal to or greater than 1% or US $1.00 (or the equivalent unit in the hotel’s currency, e.g., €1), whichever is higher. In certain countries, Choice is required by law to display the Booking rate with taxes included. In such cases, the Competing Rate must also have taxes included in order to be compared to Choice’s Booking rate. If the Competing Rate does not have taxes included, then either: (i) applicable taxes will be added to the Competing Rate, or (ii) taxes will be subtracted from the Booking Rate, so that in either case, the rates are being compared on a relative basis. Also, certain “fees” charged by the competing website must be included in the Competing Rate. (See #2 under Guarantee Restrictions below)
You submit the online claim form informing Choice of the lower rate within 24 hours of the Booking and at least 72 hours prior to a 6 pm arrival on the first day of the Booking; and
The Competing Rate is:
1) Available for the same hotel, dates, room type, type of currency and length of stay and is based on single or double occupancy with the same rate terms/restrictions (including but not limited to, advance purchase requirements; pre-payment and deposit requirements; and cancellation and change policies); and 2) Publicly viewable and available on the Internet on a third party website and, as determined by Choice representatives, is lower than the rate offered on ChoiceHotels.com at the time the claim is reviewed by Choice by more than the greater of 1% or US $1.00 (or the equivalent unit in the hotel’s currency, e.g., €1). For example, if the Booking Rate is $75, then the Competing Rate must be $73.99 or lower.
Cached information will not be accepted, including but not limited to shortened URL's or screen shots.
A Choice Hotels service representative will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of your online claim form.
Guarantee Restrictions 1. The Best Internet Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
Negotiated rates and any other rates not available to the public, such as group rates, package rates, coupons, motor club, membership rates (including AARP) and Government Rates;
Rates found on opaque or auction sites and other sites where the hotel brand and specific hotel are not known until the Booking is made;
Taxes (except where the rate is tax inclusive), gratuities, guest incidental charges or any other similar charges incurred at the hotel. If the Choice Booking rate is displayed as a tax-inclusive rate, then as noted above, it must be compared to a Competing Rate on a relative basis so either taxes must be include in the Competing Rate or subtracted from the Booking rate. e. If the Competing Rate is lower, then Choice will approve the claim, and will match the Competing Rate at the pre-tax base rate for the remainder of a multi-night stay (taxes will be charged on top of this rate)); and
Bookings that include more than 9 rooms.
Bookings made by travel agents or brokers.
Bookings at Ascend Hotel Collection properties in Las Vegas, NV that include a casino.
2. Some online travel sites will improperly manipulate the rate that is supplied to them by the hotel by classifying part of the rate as a “fee”. For example, a hotel will provide the travel site a rate of $75. The travel site will then list the rate as $70 and claim that there is an additional $5 fee so that their rate appears lower to the consumer. Choice Hotels views such practices as improper and deceptive. If a third party website does this, then its Competing Rate must include the additional fee so that the Competing Rate and the Booking rate are being compared on a relative basis.
3. If there is a rate available on a Choice Website that is the same or lower than the Competing Rate, that rate will be offered for the entire Booking and you will not be eligible to receive the first night free.
4. You may only submit one claim for each stay. A “stay” is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel by the same guest(s).
5. Free Night Limit: one (1) free night per name on the Booking and/or household for any thirty day period between Booking check-in dates. - The limit is in reference to one (1) free night per CRS confirmation number which may include up to 9 individual guest rooms. (Example: CRS confirmation number 54689875 for Mr. Smith is for 6 rooms for 5 nights. The 1st night of stay for each of the 6 rooms is free with the remaining 4 nights at the advertised lower rate for each room).
6. After a Booking claim has been approved, the Booking is not transferrable. Name on the Booking must match the name on the guest’s photo ID at the time of check-in.
7. Employees of any Choice company, their immediate family members and individuals that live in the same household are not eligible for the Best Internet Rate Guarantee.
8. Abuse of Best Internet Rate Guarantee: Choice reserves the right to cancel a previously approved claim if it finds that a customer violated or circumvented these terms & conditions and to reject future Best Internet Rate Guarantee claims from any such customer.
The room rate for approved Bookings that are one night will be discounted to $0
Room rates for Bookings that are more than one night will be discounted to be equivalent to the Competing Rate and the rate for the first night is $0. For example, the original Booking was $100 per night for 3 nights. The competing rate of $90 was approved (the folio will read $0 + $90 + $90 = $180 + applicable taxes/incidentals).
Choice Privileges® Points The number of Choice Privileges points earned, if applicable, will be based on the room rate paid upon checkout. Best Internet Rate Free Nights do not count as eligible stays for Choice Privileges promotions.
Choice reserves the right to amend, revise, suspend or discontinue the Best Internet Rate Guarantee at any time without notice;
Any changes made to a reservation will void the Best Internet Rate Guarantee;
Any disputes arising from the Best Internet Rate Guarantee will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland, U.S.A.
For questions call our toll-free Choice customer service at 866-633-4100.