Unitarian Universalist Church of Medford
147 High Street
Medford, MA 02155
+1 781 396 4549
Located at the intersection of High Street and Powder House Road, the Unitarian Universalist Church of Medford was built in 1894. Constructed with a mix of Gothic and Georgian styles, it was designed by Brown, Dodge Bros and J. Merrill. The church is fully functional and regularly conducts services. For mass timings please log on to their website.