Via Mazzarino 1
+39 06 0608 (Tourist Information)
This villa was built in 1500 and later acquired by Pope Clement VIII Aldobrandini. The villa itself is not open to the public, but the recently restored gardens are accessible. During restoration work in this area the gardens have been raised, and now offer a view reaching as far as the Gianicolo. The building forming the backdrop for the garden is baroque in style, and is now used by the Istituto per l'Unificazione del Diritto Privato, a law reform institution. The interiors contain paintings made by the Baroque artists of the Rennaisance which are frequently exhibited.