Tris Brali (Three Brothers)
Mazā Pils iela 17
This is an architectural ensemble of three houses built at different times and therefore capturing the town's architectural history. The White Brother built in the 15th Century is the oldest of the three houses and the most medieval one. It is the only building that survived originally from that time. The Yellow Brother was built in 1646, which is seen on the facade, and the Green Brother – in the middle of the 18th Century. A long time ago backers lived in these houses; at present, the Latvian Museum of Architecture, founded in 1994, is housed in the eldest brother.