55 Market Street
Oneonta, NY 13820-2546
Phone: (607) 432-7500
Fax: (607) 433-2202
55 Market Street, Oneonta, NY, US, 13820-2546
- Phone: (607) 432-7500
- Fax: (607) 433-2202
This Universalist church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002. Constructed in 1894, the Chapin Memorial Church combines several architectural styles and is one of the important landmarks of the city.
Hartwick College is an arts and science university that offers top-notch education in these two fields. The highly qualified staff ensures premium education and guidance to the students of this institute. With a library, an athletic practice area and event hall inside it, several extra-curricular activities are conducted in the university to contribute to the overall development of the student. To know more about the place or enroll in a course, check the website.
A mammoth wood frame building established in 1880s, sights the First Presbyterian Church in Delhi, Delaware County. The historic structure was designed by Issac G. Perry and is a monumental church building. It also features in the National register of Historic Places.
This rectangular structure inclusive of sacristy, and antechamber is the Christ Episcopal Church. It also comprises of a roof above the entrance that is steep and is conquered by a wooden carillon looks amazing. Striving on a mission of bringing the people together to love and to serve God, this church is an epic beauty.
The Office of the Supervising Architect (Treasury Department) designed several post offices during the 1930s era, the US Post Office-Walton being one of them. It follows the standard Colonial Revival style of architecture that was predominantly used by the Office of the Supervising Architect while constructing post offices. Built in 1936, the US Post Office-Walton featured in the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.
Gardiner Place Historic District is located in Walton, in Delaware County, New York. This district was built in 1896 and the contributing buildings here are the Village Hall, Ogden Free Library, and the historic U.S. Post Office. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 24, 1984.