260 E Merritt Island Cswy, Merritt Island, FL, US, 32952
- Phone: (321) 452-7711
- Fax: (321) 452-9462
Old Melbourne Beach Town Hall was established in 1908. The building was originally moved from Ryckman Park to Oak Park where it still exists. The building is now home to Old Town Hall History Center that features and chronicles the local history of Melbourne Beach. It is also used as a venue for numerous community functions.