Via Senato 10
+39 02 7252 4301
Designed in 1608 by Fabio Mangone, and commissioned by Federico Borromeo, this college was destined for the training of the Swiss clergy. Its monumental architecture revolves around the two courtyards cadenced by double columns. The façade is superb in a semicircular arrangement, by Franco Maria Richini, providing a link between the street front and the axis of the interior courtyards. Today the building houses Milan's State Archives. Feature of interest: There is a copy of a statue by Picasso on the small piazza in front of the façade.