Chiesa della Madre di Dio e di San Nicola
Known as the Church delle Scalze (or Barefoot), it was built in 1635 and commissioned by B. Paladini. The façade is simple with a columned doorway, the frieze represents the duel between David and Goliath, and there are three statutes that are thought to be by Zimbalo. Inside the church there is only one aisle along which there are niches with statues and altars of sculptural quality. In the presbytery there is a main altar from 1648 with a large marble ciborium. The wedged vault is covered in stucco. There is also a beautiful altar-piece featuring the Madonna with Child, St. Joseph and St. Nicholas from 1645, by the Neapolitan Nicolò di Simon Pietro. The cloister of the monastery features thick pilaster strips and the church's small bell tower has a bronze bell dating back to 1663.