Palazzo di Città
Via Francesco Rubichi
Built in 1775, it was perhaps designed by Emanuele Manieri. The façade is characterized by a light elegance with squares that surround the windows and balcony. A fine courtyard lies behind the entrance hall which opens onto it as though it were a theater setting. It has been the offices of the Banco di Napoli and the town hall, and now belongs to the Counts Zecca family, owners of one of the most important wine producing companies in Salento.