Clarion Inn and Conference Center
6625 Dean Memorial Parkway
Hudson, OH 44236
Phone: (330) 653-9191
Fax: (330) 656-0048
6625 Dean Memorial Parkway, Hudson, OH, US, 44236
- Phone: (330) 653-9191
- Fax: (330) 656-0048
Cuyahoga Valley National Park is the only national park in Ohio. It was established in 1974 as the Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area, and was designated as a national park in 2000. It is spread over 20,339.22 acres (8230.99 hectares). There are a lot of fun activities for visitors which includes cycling, hiking, waterfalls, caves and animal life.
Virginia Kendall State Park Historic District is a historical district known for its naturalistic landscape. Before being turned over to the city, it was used as a hunting retreat. Rustic lodges were built as proof for creating a Civilian Conservation Camp. The landscape comprises of sandstone ledges, comfort stations, shelters, meadows and man-made lakes surrounded by rocky hills.
The First Congregational Church of Hudson is a community church that offers more than religious services. Its mission is to spread the message of the Lord, imbibe moral values and maintain peace in the community. With this aim in mind, it hosts variety of events that bring together the entire community irrespective of their statuses and backgrounds. The church also has special programs designed for different age groups i;e from toddlers to senior citizens. It also features Youth Room, separate choir room, a children's center (equipped with a complete kitchen) and many other modern facilities. Call ahead for more details.
The historic parcel of land that Hale Farm & Village is built on was donated to The Western Reserve Historical Society by Clara Belle Ritchie. Historic buildings from around the country were relocated to the land to create a living history museum and village called Wheatfield. Visitors will learn about life during the Civil War and the history of the region. Exhibits relating to fashion, technology, and other subjects can be seen here as well.
The focal point of this awe-inspiring exhibit is 13 colorful, intricately sculpted scenes depicting the earthly life of Jesus Christ. Visitors shouldn't miss 13 ethereal paintings on velvet or an amphora found in a 2,000 year-old wreckage in the Aegean Sea.
Boasts a boardwalk, boat rides, a spectacular view of the falls, a pedestrian mall with antiques, hobby and music shops, international restaurants, and a line-up of special events that includes Friday's Rockin' Fine Arts Festival.
Six Flags, who re-structured the place, renamed it Six Flags World of Adventure. It was in 2004 when Cedar Fair bought the same and finally Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom was born. The place like any other waterpark is replete with numerous slides and swimming pools. Spaces like the Coral cove, Thunder Falls, Splash landing and Liquid Lightening will ensure that you and your family will have a great time. Swimming lessons too are provided. With so many rides and activities hunger pangs are sure to show up; restaurants Big Daddy's, Cabanas, Coconut cove and the rest take care of all hunger cravings. Check the website or call ahead for information about varying open hours.
Encompassing over eight thousand acres of parkland, this organization offers twelve parks, a trail for hiking and biking that extends thirty three miles, a thirteen mile Erie and Ohio Canal towpath, and much more for those wanting to get out and enjoy the outdoors. .
Laser Quest is live action laser tag at its best. Enter the multi-level arena where fog, music and special effects combine to provide an incredible combination of tag and hide & seek. For family and group events, birthday parties or on your own, Laser Quest is interactive intense fun for ages 7-77.
Franklin Township Hall is located in Kent, Ohio. It is also known as the Town Hall and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 10, 1975. It was built in 1837 as an office for the Franklin Silk Company which was later purchased by the Franklin Township to be converted into home of the government.
Although the congregation can trace its history back to 1837, Independence Presbyterian Church was constructed in 1853. After its dedication in October 1854, the church served the community until 1905, when it was shut down, reopening in 1925. The original structure, which is now an annexed chapel, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
Situated across Market Street, the Hardesty Park is a neighborhood public park. It is an ideal picnic spot and has something for everyone. The park features sporting facilities like basketball courts, baseball fields, football courts, soccer and softball areas, a separate track for biking and a swimming pool. And, if you want to simply stroll around, it also has open spaces and walkways. Truly, Hardesty Park is a perfect hangout for the entire family.