Halmstad, 302 46
+46 35 21 0513
Located next to the Piccaso park, the history of this church can be traced back to the later half of the 19th century. The construction of Immanuelskyrkan started in 1899 and it was inaugurated in 1900 by mission director James Oakman. This beautiful church was designed by renowned architect Fritz Eckhart. The church was renovated in 1980s and has been the same till date. Presently, Immanuelskyrkan is divided in two levels, on the upper level is the chapel while the lower level houses a cafe.