Frankfurt am Main, 60313
+49 69 2123 8800 (Tourist Information)
In the 14th Century, a rich Frankfurt patrician erected a chapel next to the city walls. The chapel was later extended into a Gothic hall with a bell tower called Liebfrauenkirche. During the 18th Century, the inside of the church received ornate rococo fittings, and during the 19th Century, the Three Kings portal was given a vestibule. After severe damage in the War, the whole place was rebuilt in 1954. A wooden roof has now replaced the Gothic original, and from the original interior, only the figures on the altar remain.