St. Patrick's Cathedral Complex
1206 and 1208 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76133
Consisting of three buildings, the Cathedral, rectory and the Saint Ignatius Academy building; St. Patrick's is distinguished by being one of the oldest structures in Fort Worth and is the oldest continuously used church in the city. The parish was begun in 1876, and the current Gothic Revival-style Cathedral Complex was constructed of native Texas limestone. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, is a Texas Historic Landmark, and is recognized by the Texas Historical Commission.