St. Laurent Church
In the 10th century, this church was dedicated to St. Laurent. In 1638, only the bell tower remained, thus a new building was constructed from 1716 to 1719 by Guillaume Delagrange. Major renovations were done between 1761 and 1763, mainly that the medieval bell tower was removed, and architect Rodolphe de Croussaz implmented an ornate baroque façade. In 1798, Waldesian revolutionaries took over the church as their makeshift headquarters.