185 James Asbury Drive NW
Cleveland, TN 37312
Phone: (423) 559-1001
Fax: (423) 472-7099
185 James Asbury Drive NW, Cleveland, TN, US, 37312
- Phone: (423) 559-1001
- Fax: (423) 472-7099
The only nature center and state certified arboretum in Bradley County, this nature center features over 100 different types of trees, shrubs, and ground covers, as well as an educational gazebo, a bog garden, a rescued fire tower from the Cherokee National Forest, and a beautiful pond.
This state-of-the-art playground is a great place for birthday parties and family fun. Many games are available for children, and food is offered as well.
The only National Forest in Tennessee is comprised of 325,000 acres filled with game and non-game wildlife, towering trees, and clear streams. Managed for multiple use, the forest plays host to activities such as camping, picnicking, fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, horseback riding, and some of the most beautiful scenic drives in the eastern United States.
The Cherokee carving sculpted by wildly famous artist Peter Toth stands in the park as a reminder of the Cherokee heritage.
Added to the National Register of historical places in 1975, this Italian Villa style home has served as the history branch of the public library since 1922. The services it provided here include research of civil war history, local newspapers of the past, and a special collections section with photographs and manuscripts of importance to the history of the Cherokee Indians.
The library is open daily and serves the youth as well as the rest of the community, providing many activities to entertain the entire family. A book buddies service delivers books to homebound citizens, and a research center offers answers to questions of library patrons.
Spread over less than one acre of land, the First Presbyterian Church is a historic structure that is designed in it's Greek Revival. The church teaches the people to grow with Christ and to know him and to share his love with the rest of the community. The church welcomes visitors daily and is glad to enlighten the new comers and tourists about the beauties of thi historical church.
This Queen Anne style house was a residence during the years 1875 until 1899. It was added to the National Register of historic places in 1980.
W.J. Hughes Business House is located at Cleveland, Tennessee. It was built in the year 1845 and was incorporated in the National Registrar of Historic Places in 1975.
This late 19th century revival style building was created by architect James K. Taylor. It is still a functioning post office today. In 1983, this building was added to the National Register of historic places.
This vineyard features fruits during the summer and fall, including muscadines, blueberries, and greapes. Also, it features wines that range from sweet to dry.
Offers an apple orchard, cider mill, and shops along with bakeries for your enjoyment.