Starting From
See all Rates

Clarion Hotel & Convention Center

Selected Favorite

525 33rd Avenue, SW, Cedar Rapids, IA, US, 52404

  • Phone: (319) 366-8671
  • Fax: (319) 362-1420
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

Very Good!
3.8 out of 5 (150 reviews)
73% of guests recommend this hotel

Practical Information

»Consistory Building No. 2

Cedar Rapids Scottish Rite Temple is a historic building, and is also known as Cedar Rapids Scottish Rite Temple or Consistory Building No. 2. it is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and is rented out for weddings and other events. It was built in 1927 by Loomis Bros. It has a Classical Revival style of architecture and was designed by noted Pennsylvania architect Henry Hornbostel. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 20, 1998.

616 A Avenue North East
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401

»Mother Mosque of America

The Moslem Temple, also known as The Rose of Fraternity Lodge, is said to be the second oldest mosque in Ross. Encircled by houses, this modest structure remains an important temple for prayer and devotion in the community. It was built in 1929 and features on the National Register of Historic Places.

1335 9th Street Northwest
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405

»St. Paul Methodist Episcopal Church

The St. Paul United Methodist Church is a historic church constructed in 1914. Located in downtown, the church was designed by famous architect Louis Sullivan. The congregation is an active one, with services being held routinely. The church became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 1985 owing to its historical and architectural significance.

1340 3rd Avenue Southeast
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403

»First Presbyterian Church of Marion

The First Presbyterian Church in Marion is precisely sited at 802 12th Street, Marion in Iowa. It is a historic Presbyterian Church. It was constructed in 185. The church site is featured on the National Register of Historic Places. It is a fine representation of the Gothic Revival style of architecture. It strives continually to encourage one another in the worship and love for Jesus. Apart from worship services, the church also arranges for the Sunday school. 

802 12 Street
Marion, IA 52302

»King Memorial Chapel

Beautiful and grand, a look at King Memorial Chapel is enough to mesmerize you. Completed in 1882, and since 1976 listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this 130-foot (39-meter) high chapel started out in uncertainty. Mid-way, with half-done walls, the contractor went bankrupt. The financial burden was so huge that the college had to be mortgaged to pay off the bills. The faculty turned out to be the saving grace who contributed their salary. By 1882, the college was free of debt and ready to finish the building. The main auditorium, which seats up to 800 people, is where students gather every day. It has a Moller organ with 3800 pipes and is the venue for several musical performances.

600 First Street SouthWest
Mount Vernon, IA 52314

»Amana Colonies Visitors Center

The Amana Colonies Visitors Center in the city of Amana is an ultimate guide to the Amana Colonies and its neighboring area that has served as a landmark for the Iowa prairie for more than 150 years. Here, you can get information and direct phone numbers related to lodging, restaurants, guides and other rental facilities. Call to know more.

622 46th Avenue
Amana, IA 52203

»Iowa Memorial Union

Iowa Memorial Union was built in 1924 and is an important building of the University of Iowa. This college union structure is the heart of the campus as it is always buzzing with activities. Whether it is to socialize, meet, eat, take part in student organizations or attend cultural programs, there is lots going on at this historic facility. It features meetings halls, conference rooms, a library, a lounge, studio, a chapel, music room, library room, cafe, ballroom, cafeteria and theater. It is also the base of the UI Community Credit Union, Office of Student Life and Iowa House Hotel.

125 North Madison Street
Iowa City, IA 52242

»Congregational Church of Iowa City

Congregational United Church of Christ is located at Iowa, United States. The church building was built in 1869, and Chicago-based architect Gurdon P. Randall designed it. It is an example of Gothic Revival style of architecture, and it got added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 18, 1973.

30 North Clinton Street
Iowa City, IA 52245

»Iowa City

Iowa City was incorporated in 1839 after the decision was made to make it the capital and replace Burlington. The Old Capitol building with its stunning cupola is a major attraction while the Iowa Avenue Literary Walk is somewhat an equivalent of Hollywood's Avenue of Stars. In fact, UNESCO declared the city as a "City of Literature", which also enjoys other sobriquets such as "America's 10 Most Enlightened Towns" and "Gayest Cities in America". A visit to this truly open-minded city is in order while in America.

Iowa City
Iowa City, IA 52240

»Trinity Episcopal Church

A member of the National Register of Historic Places, The Trinity Episcopal Church is situated at 320 East College Street. The history of the church goes back to the mid 1880s when the building was just used as a missionary center. Gradually it became a place of worship for the parish and was made into a church in the year 1871. The architecture of the church is of Gothic Revival style. The church structure has not changed since its establishment, but additional amenities have been introduced.

320 East College Street
Iowa City, IA 52240

»Bethel AME Church

Bethel AME Church was built in 1868. This church was originally built as a place of worship for African-American people. It is located in Iowa City, Iowa, and is also one of the oldest structures since it dates back to 1868. Initially, the church had a 600 square-foot (55 square-meter) space that could accommodate 50 people, but later an additional 4000 square-foot (371 square-meter) sanctuary was built.

411 South Governor Street
Iowa City, IA 52240
Earn valuable points toward free nights.