Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret
Phone: (47) 55 60 11 00
Fax: (47) 55 60 11 01
May to Sep - Mo to Su from 10:30 AM to 06:00 PMThe Fantoft Stavkirke (Fantoft Stave Church) was originally built in Fortun in 1150 and was shifted to its present spot in Bergen in 19th Century. The church which is found today in a serene locale is the recreated version of the stave church as the original structure was demolished in 1992. The church was then restored to its exact original form in 1997 and is open for public tours between the months of May and September.