Spires Mall and Conference Centre
Belfast, BT1 6DW
+44 28 9032 2284
Once the property of the Presbyterian Church, what is now known as the Spires was built in 1905 and refurbished in 1992. Constructed out of dark brick, with beautiful exterior carvings and a spectacular belfry, the building stands proud opposite the Grand Opera House
at the city centre end of the Golden Mile
. The bells have only recently swung into action again; they mark every hour and occasionally throw in a hymn for good measure. The ground floor houses a deluxe shopping mall, with plenty of opportunities for designer label clothes and gift shopping, and a pleasant cafe. Upstairs features an extensive conference suite, guaranteeing panoramic views.