Clarion Hotel Dublin Liffey Valley
Liffey Valley Complex
Phone: (353) 1 6258000
Fax: (353) 1 6258010
Mo to Sa from 10:00 AM to 05:15 PM,Su from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PMThe building was designed by Thomas Cooley and, when it was completed in 1779, originally housed the Royal Exchange. It is an elegant reminder of the wealth and opulence of Dublin in the city's 18th-century heyday. Today, City Hall is in the ownership of Dublin Corporation, which has restored the building beautifully. The great central atrium, complete with gold-leafed dome and mosaic floor, is one of the most impressive public spaces around. The history of Dublin is told in a vivid, computer-aided series of exhibitions.