John's Lane Church Dublin
+353 1 605 7700 (Tourist Information)
This church was designed by Edward Welby Pugin and first officially opened in 1874. The church was/is modeled after 13th Century French Gothic designs. It contains a number of memorable design features, most notably the white Carrara marble altar and the shrine to Our Lady of Good Counsel. The church also features some magnificent stained glass windows.